- Material: PVC.
- Size: About 11.5 x 7.5 x 0.8cm/4.5 x 3 x 0.3inch.
- 4.3 inch screen provides clear image.
- Connect this LCD monitor camera to your vehicle for improved visibility.
- Universal chipset that is compatible with both PAL and NTSC video systems.
- High definition night vision car rear view camera, IP67 waterproof design.
- A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for cars.
- 4.3-inch 16: 9
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Power supply: DC 12V-24V
- Visual range: 96 x 54mm
- Power consumption: 2W
- Working temperature: -15°C ~ + 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ + 70°C
- Interface: 2 AV video interface, a standard power connector road
- Black screen when no signal
- Image Sensor:7070
- Video System:PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution:480TVL
- Electronic Shutter:1s-1/10000s
- Min Illumination:0.01LUX
- Video Output:1.0Vp-p/ 75Ω
- View Angle:170°
- Working Voltage:DC9V-12V±0.5V
- Waterproof Rate:IP67
1.Connect the power cord must distinguish between positive and negative (red +, black -) If you pick the wrong, cartridge fuse blows immediately. Please replace the same parameters of cartridge fuse.
2.Two main components both are LCD screen,the surface is glass structure, please note that anti-extrusion.
3.Installation should be solid and reliable, to prevent the situation of falling when the car is braking or running and causing personal and equipment accidents.
4.12v-24V DC contact should be connected to the main power supply in order to prevent excessive voltage affecting the normal use of the machine.
1 x Digital Car Rear View Monitor
1 x Power Cable
1 x Installation of Visual Reversing
1 x Car Rear View Camera
2 x Screw
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
2. Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
We will notify you by email when your items are ready to be shipped. For logistical reasons, items in the same order may sometimes be sent in separate packages. We provide our customers with a tracking number after their purchase has been processed which can be also tracked through our website.
Bear in mind that for products shipped from overseas import taxes may apply. The customer is responsible to pay these fees in order to receive the product. For more information, please check your customs government's website.
You can cancel an order provided that the goods haven't been dispatched. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) you will be responsible for the postage charges. Any fees and charges incurred due to a package being refused will be deducted from your merchandise refund. The same will apply if the tracking states that delivery has been attempted and the item is awaiting collection from a postal depot, and that item is not collected.
Our price includes product cost, shipping cost, and TAX/VAT inclusive. It dose not include Customs duty TAX, it is charged by your government not by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs, import duties, taxes or other customs charges.