Remote Control Flying Air Balloons
Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Get Out of the Water! Air Swimmers swim through the air with incredibly smooth and life-like motion. These amazing fish provide hours of remote control indoor fun in even the smallest of rooms (not for outdoor use). They require only four AAA batteries (one in the body, three in the controller) and have complete up, down and 360 degree turning control. Simply fill your Air Swimmers with helium inexpensively at any party store, florist shop, or grocery store that carries balloons. The body is made from a high quality, durable nylon material that will stay inflated for weeks! You can fill it again and again.
Remote control has never come to life so magically! They are not meant for outdoor use. Using poor quality helium and/or under-inflating the balloon will result in less lift, lowering the limit at which your Air balloon work. The Air balloon Flying Shark has been seen working at 6,800 feet! We suggest 4,500 feet is the limit for the performance of your Air Swimmer.
- Infrared remote controller functions: climb, descend, and tail fin control with a 40 foot range.
- Length: 57 inches. Height: 36" with fins attached.
- Requires 4 AAA Batteries (one in the body and three in the controller). Not included.
- Requires helium to float (not included). Can be reinflated over and over. May not fly as intended at high altitudes
- Requires complex assembly of fragile parts. Reviewing the product assembly video on the manufacturer's website is highly recommended before purchasing and before attempting assembly.