Honeycomb Wall Mounted Lights Smart Touch Sensitive
- This is a modular touch-sensing wall light. Use a hexagonal floppy disk to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
- The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to form the structure that best fits your interior.
- Slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. Customize the lighting levels to create the right atmosphere by illuminating the multiple tiles you need.
- Minimalist design and unique geometric design not only illuminate your house, but also decorate your house. Widely used, can be placed in the living room, bedroom, study, restaurant, hotel, etc.
- Touch. Each lamp can be independently controlled to open and close without affecting the normal use of other lamps.
- Material: ABS
- Output voltage: 24V 2A
- Single lamp power: 2W
How to use:
The sensor will detect the user's operation and execute the corresponding lighton or off mode only by lightly touching the module to be lit
1. How do the modules attach to the wall?
The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more）
2. How do they turn on/off?
Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
3. What is the length of the cable?
125 CM (49.2 in)
4. What is the color temperature of the light?
The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 3200k.
5. How are the modules powered?
Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
6. How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
We suggest a maximum amount of 18 modules run off of one power supply.