NO.1 F5 Smartwatch Android iOS Compatible
Design and Appearance: Using 0.95 inch 96X64 OLED color display round screen with Sapphire crystal glass mirror surface, which further exaggerate it's quality and beauty.
Water-resistant level: IP67: This gadget is marked as IP67 water resistant, splash water and rain resistant, inapplicable in swimming, bathing or sauna.
Built-in GPS: NO.1 F5 supports Google Maps. When connected to internet, you can use the smartwatch phone's GPS to find the right route.
Call SMS Notification: Get reminded of the new SMS or an incoming call, never miss an important message or call from someone you care about.
Bluetooth Functions: Call, Message: After connected with Bluetooth, you can experience those functions: See messages, contacts and notification reminders.
Health Tracker: Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer: Take good care of you, monitor your heart rate, record your sports data.
- Model :NO.1 F5
- Platform :Nordic NRF52832QFAA
- Product Modeling :Smartwatch band
- Bluetooth Push :Yes, support IOS/Android system
- Information synchronization language:Follow the connect smartphone system
- GPS:Built-in GPS record, Independent GPS record
- Temperature:Real time temperature, Ambient temperature measurement
- Height:Real time height measurement
- Heart Rate Detection :Support
- Pedometer :Support
- Sleep Monitoring :Support
- Call alert :Support
- Bluetooth Features and Versions :Bluetooth 4.2
- Vibrating Motor :Support
- Multi Sport Mode :Support(Walking / Running / Climbing / Swimming / Biking)
- Touchscreen :Support
- Side button :Support
- Screen :0.95" 96X64 OLED Color Display
- App support language: Russian, German, Italian, Czech, Japanese, French, Polish, Thai, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Battery Battery:380mAh (30 day standby time)
- Strap :Changeable 2 color mix 20mm(width) straps
- Green Products :Yes
- Weight & Dimensions Package Weight: 200g
- Package Dimensions: 120x80x60mm
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Smartwatch
- 1 x English-Chinese Manual
- 1 x Charger cable
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it; If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.