Combat Flight Action Video Game
Experience numerous advanced combat scenarios through photorealistic graphics, intense action, an immersive story, and a multitude of futuristic aircraft! ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown (PC) will make you fly through skies filled with perfectly rendered clouds and highly detailed urban landscapes. Feel the sensation of speed during multiple entertaining air battles. Discover the arsenal of super weapons and formidable enemies.
Story About the war
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PC) marks the return of Sunao Katabuchi as the main plot screenwriter. Sunao Katabuchi was responsible for the stories of Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. The game puts you at the controls of advanced fighter jets and offers thrilling air-fighting experiences using photo-quality images, high-intensity tactical manoeuvres, and a large number of futuristic aircraft to fly in. All wrapped up in an exciting plot.
During a captivating story, you will meet exciting, new characters such as:
- Rosa Cosette D'Elise: Princess of Erusea. Although her family was one of the commoners, her father managed to be crowned as the new king in the wake of the restoration caused by the Continental War.
- Mihaly A. Shilage: a Legendary pilot who killed innumerable enemies on the battlefield. He is the best pilot of the experimental unit of Erusea, piloting a Su-30SM model.
- Dr. Schroeder: Engineer working for the EASA (Erusean Air and Space Administration). He is involved in the development of weapons for the army of Erusea and has the typical analytical personality of any scientist.
- Avril Mead: Engineer at the prison base in Ocean. She has an individualistic personality and is known as 'Queen of Scrap' for her ability to repair aircraft.
Prepare yourself for a wonderful adventure filled to the brim with truly engrossing aerial battlefields. Reach realistic clouds and taste the sensation of supersonic speed during fast-paced aerial combats. You can also measure your tactical skills against other players in frenetic online multiplayer battles.
Development of the game and release
Developed in Japan by the Bandai Namco Entertainment and using the Unreal Engine 4 with a new exclusive dynamic appearance, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown offers hyper-realistic flying experience. The PC release date of Air / Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is planned for 01.02.2019.
Opinions in the gaming industry
Ace Combat is popular aerial combat simulation saga. Its arcade style, sophisticated aerobatics, high altitude dogfights and air missiles are well known to the players from all over the world. The franchise has sold over 12 million copies since its last instalment Ace Combat: Infinity in 2014. The game collects numerous positive comments and reviews on the Steam platform community. Our sellers provide constant promotions, special offers, attractive deals, and price drops.
- Unreal Engine Technology 4: sophisticated cloud graphics, stunning aircraft and a photorealistic environment
- Dynamic Weather: unexpected changes in weather conditions
- Futuristic weapons and numerous breath-taking air-combat situations.
- System requirements
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Minimal requirements for Windows
- Processor Intel Core i3-7100
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti(2GB)
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Disk space 60 GB available space
- System Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Other directx: Version 11, soundCard: DirectX 11 sound card
- Recommended requirements
- Processor Intel Core i5-7500
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB)
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- Disk space 60 GB available space
- System Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit OS required)
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Portugese-Brasil, Russian, Korean, Chinese
Please find below the frequently asked questions related to buying Digital Games on GadgetWorld.Shop
When does Money Back Guarantee apply?
If a digital item you purchased on GadgetWorld.Shop is not as described, doesn’t work or stops working, you will receive a refund.
I bought a key by mistake and didn’t use it. Can I return it and get a refund?
Money Back Guarantee does not apply if you bought a key by mistake. The program is here to protect you in case the product you bought isn’t as described, doesn’t work or stops working.
Please make sure to correctly check what item you are buying before checking out. All info about any regional restrictions, platform and product type can be found on the product page. If you bought a key by mistake, we recommend contacting us through Customer Services Center for a possible solution.
Why the return policy for physical products is different?
Physical and digital products are governed by different laws. For physical products we offer a 30-day return policy with a guarantee and product warranty. For Physical Products the policy is available in details in every product page.
How can I start a Money Back Guarantee claim?
If the digital product you purchased doesn’t work, stops working or isn’t as described, you can send us a claim. Please use the contact us form stating the order number.