Mini Digital Painting Thickness Gauge
You'll need this handy gadget to check if the car was painted and if it was in an accident. You will be able to know if each panel was repainted and by that you can make a better decision buying the car or negotiate the price. It can be used to check the varnish coating as well.
This tester is designed to not-destructively measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings (including paint, enamel, plastic, epoxy, etc...) on iron, steel or aluminum. Based on the security of air transport, please open the back cover and move the batteries insulating piece away.
- Please note: Accuracy is 2%rdg±0.1mm, or 2%rdg±4mil (generally measurement)
- Power supply by 1 piece 3V button cell, CR2032 or equivalent.( Move the battery's insulating piece away before using )
- Automatic calibration, Data hold. Mini size with LCD display.Two units available:mm/mil.
- Mainly used to non-destructively measure the paint thickness of car.
- Measuring range is 0.0 to 2.0mm or 0 to 80 mil.
Measuring Range: 0.0mm to 2.0mm
0mil to 80mil
Accuracy : 2%rdg ±0.1mm, or 2%rdg ±4mil
Note: Accuracy at the operating temperature of 23℃±℃ and relative humidity of not more than 75%.
Resolution : 0.1mm/1mil
Power Supply :
1 x 3V button cell, CR2032 or equivalent ( Move the battery's insulating piece away before using )
Relative Humidity: < 80%
0.05x(2%rdg±0.01mm,or 2%rdg±4mil)/℃ (< 18℃ or >28℃)
Temperature:-10℃ to 50℃
Relative Humidity:< 80%
Size:6.8 x 3.8 x 2cm
1 x Digital Painting Thickness Tester
1 x CR2032