S500 Full HD Dash Cam Auto Recorder
- Discreet Design: Mini size allows the device to be a well-hidden witeness to the road ahead
- ADAS Function: When the device detects the vehicle in front to close, it will alarm to remind motorists to pay attention to road conditions or abnormal vehicle.
- LDWS Function: The device driver unconscious deviate from the original lane when the lane departure alarm is automatically triggered.
- Basic Function Loop recording: New recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
- G-sensor: If a vehicle collision occurs, the build-in G-Shock sensor automatically locks the recorded video providing an accurate record of events.
- Moving Detection: with moving detection is enabled, when the vehicle recorder detects the movement of the object, the camera starts recording, and the camera automatically enters the moving detection standby state after the moving detection is finished. When the object is detected again, the camera function is started again
- Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS): Accidents can be avoided by maintaining a safe following distance. Road Safety Warning System in the calculates the real-time distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you, while driving above 30 km/h in expressways or under 30 km/h in a busy city, and issues a 3-level early warning to the driver depending on the danger of collision.
- Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW): When your car is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, the intelligent guidance system informs you that the vehicle in front has started to move, preventing a delayed response just in case you stop looking ahead.
ADAS Plus Make Driving Safer:
Advanced Driving Alarm Systems (LDWS/ FCWS) , it is useful alarm systems to keep your driving safer.
>> Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) Drowsy or distracted driving greatly increases the chance of an accident on the road. The LDWS will alert the driver with English voice when the vehicle goes off lane in a speed over 50 km/h.
>> Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
Accidents can be avoided by maintaining a safe following distance. Road Safety Warning System in the calculates the real-time distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you, while driving above 30 km/h in expressways or under 30 km/h in a busy city, and issues a 3-level early warning with English voice to the driver depending on the danger of collision.
Connect to USB to use You can watch videos on the radio by connecting USB. Easy to connect and easy to watch
- Brand Name: Junsun
- Item Type: Car DVR
- Special Features: Cyclic Recording, G-sensor, SD MMC Card, Cycle R
- Frames Per Second: 25
- Imaging Sensor: Cmd Ov7950
- Interface: Micro SD TF, SD MMC, USB2.0
- Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
- Max External Memory: 32G
- GPS logger: None
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 6
- OSD Language: Russian, Chinese(Traditional), English
- Video Format: MOV
- Battery Life: Connect car charger use
- Camera Resolution: 1280×960
- Pixels: 800Mega
- View angle: 105 degree – 140 degree
- Touch Screen: No
- Video Code: H.264
- Lens aperture: F2.0 aperture Night vision and more powerfula clear picture at night
- ADAS function: ADAS front car warning function
- 1 X Junsun S500 Car DVR(Not Included TF Card)
- 1 X USB
- 1 X Manual
We have reinstalled the app in the dvr, just connect to your car radio, enter file manager, find a file "uCardvr.apk" install it , then finished;
2. How to make ADAS working?
1) enter the DVR app's setting, find ADAS, turn on all the function, maybe need update the software, it is easy, just connect to wifi, click update will be ok;
2) go to the recording interface, set your car head is under a red line, and click the ADAS button, make the re is a Slash, the adas will working;
3.Does the dvr can connect to phone or have wifi /bluetooth function? No, do not support all of them;
4.How can i view the video recorded by the DVR?
the DVD is just to view video in real time, if you want to review video, please take out the sd card, then use the card reader connect to computer to watch;
1. This machine is only available for Junsun Android Radio. If your radio is a different brand, it may be incompatible and the camera will not work properly.
This camera is only available for most Android DVDs above Android 6.0
If it doesn't fit your car:
- You can also use this camera alone.
- When you need to watch a video, remove the card and plug it into your computer.
- This camera can also be used with Android phones and computers, please consider carefully and then buy.
2. This DVR video quality is not so good at night, but ADAS works fine.
3. because this camera does not have a GPS module, so the speed and position of the APP display can only be used as a reference rather than an accurate number.
4. You'll receive a car usb charger as a gift, if DVR is not suit for your dvd, you can use it alone, and when you need to check the video, take out the card.