Windproof Reverse Folding Double Layer Inverted Chuva Umbrella
Save $5.91 USD
- Inside out design
- It adds a nice twist to our classic umbrella by turning inside-out when you're not using it.
- In this way, the dry inner side of the umbrella comes on the outside, keeping the wet side away to keep you dry when you make it in from the rain.
- Easy and safe to use
- With a simple click and push, you can open and close the umbrella in confined spaces when entering or exiting a building or car
- and it's less awkward and more safer to open and close when in crowds, since the danger to poke in people's eyes has been removed by the design.
- Self stand and drip free
- It can stand up on its own, ideal for when you have nowhere to prop your umbrella up against.
- It will also keep the wet part of the umbrella inside once you've closed it, so things don't get dripped on when you put it away after coming indoors.
- Durably windproof
- The straight umbrella easily slices through all winds. Due to its aerodynamic design, the umbrella always finds the most comfortable position in the wind
- which makes it exceptionally pleasant to use, even in strong gales. If the canopy flips, it can be rectified at a push of the button.
It's easy to open the umbrella. The automatic open button works great. When you look at the stock photo, the umbrella looks like it has a deep curve underneath to protect you from the rain when it is coming down sideways. The red lining of this umbrella is more of a flat top, It doesn't have a deep curve like the black top has. So when you are underneath the umbrella, it just looks like your standing underneath a flat umbrella.
The hands free handle and the inverted detail is what made me interested in this umbrella. The C handle needs to be placed all the way up to my elbow and the pole held against my shoulder. It's not what I thought I had to do in order to make it "hands free". The only good thing about the inverted detail is that it would be useful in keeping you dry as you are getting into your car. The inverted closure makes it easy to close between the door opening. The umbrella only stands on its own when it is not velcroed shut.