- Compatible with any mobile phones with Bluetooth function, iPad and desktop computer. The desktop computer without Bluetooth function can be used by matching with the Bluetooth adapter.
- Magnetic design, not easy to fall out from your neck.
- Bluetooth 4.1, compatible with 4G network. Improve the stability and compatibility of using. One earphone can pair with two mobile phones and freely switch the talking.
- Superb sound quality headset for best stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high and low volume.
- DSP noise reduction of CVC6.0. Voice prompt, stereo sound. Announce numbers when there is an incoming call. With the built-in mic you can easily take calls.
- Backlight design to indicate the power condition, blue light indicates 30%-90% of power remaining, red light indicates 10%-30% of power remaining, which is a signal of low power and you should charge the earphones asap.
- Optimized for extra comfort and fit better, ease the problem of popping out, soft material to protect ears.
- Dust-proof and sweatproof. Perfect for sports, running, jogging and gym exercise.
- Color: Red.
- Material: Plastic.
- Size: Approx. 5.3 x 1.3 x 1 cm/ 2.09 x 0.51 x 0.39 inch (LxWxH).
- Weight: 60g
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1
- Frequenc: 2.4GHz
- Model: BT-313
- Compatible brand: Universal
- Wireless range: 10 Meters (33 Feet)
- Power Input: DC5V/200mA
- Battery Capacity: 80mAH
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Playback Time: About 4-5 hours
- Talking time: About 4-5 hours
- Standby Time: About 130h
- Protocol:HFP HSP A2DP AVRCP APTX
- Noise Reduction:CVC6.0
- Skip: Support
- Functions: Caller report, line control answer/hang up/rejection/on-off, redial, mute, volume adjustment, intelligent one-driving-two, music pause/play, up and down song switching.
1. Cut the pattern you'd like to tattoo.
2. Tear off the transparent film.
3. Affix the patterned side on the body part you'd like to tattoo, then make the white surface wet with a paper towel.
4. Press about 20 seconds with hands.
5. Gently uncover the white paper, and check whether the pattern has been completely transferred into your skin. If not, repeat step 3 and step 4.
6. Transfer perfectly.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
2. Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
We will notify you by email when your items are ready to be shipped. For logistical reasons, items in the same order may sometimes be sent in separate packages. We provide our customers with a tracking number after their purchase has been processed which can be also tracked through our website.
Bear in mind that for products shipped from overseas import taxes may apply. The customer is responsible to pay these fees in order to receive the product. For more information, please check your customs government's website.
You can cancel an order provided that the goods haven't been dispatched. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) you will be responsible for the postage charges. Any fees and charges incurred due to a package being refused will be deducted from your merchandise refund. The same will apply if the tracking states that delivery has been attempted and the item is awaiting collection from a postal depot, and that item is not collected.
Our price includes product cost, shipping cost, and TAX/VAT inclusive. It dose not include Customs duty TAX, it is charged by your government not by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs, import duties, taxes or other customs charges.